McClellan Gray Real Estate offers unparalleled services and marketing to SELL your home in the shortest time frame and for the best price possible.
We develop a marketing and sales plan specifically for each and every property. No two properties are the same, so shouldn’t your marketing plan for the sale of your home be specifically tailored to the home, the area, price range, and any other of the numerous other factors unique to your situation?
Below is a typical plan of action that we may propose for the sale of your home
- Develop an asking price based on market analysis in combination with your needs from the sale.
- Staging suggestions and assistance to help your home show at its best to potential buyers.
- Provide professional quality photography for use in MLS listings, Virtual tours, and other marketing materials.
- Live video tours will make your high end property stand out.
- Develop a specific marketing plan utilizing syndication to multiple national and local websites.
- Social media marketing strategy.
Request a free CMA (Comparative Market Analysis), it is an evaluation of similar homes in an area to determine the value of a home; knowing the value is the first step in successfully selling any property.
Tips to prepare your home to sell
- Make necessary repairs (leaky faucets, fresh caulk, missing shingles, etc.)
- De-clutter home & yard
- Get rid of pet & smoke smells
- Fresh coat of paint (interior/exterior)
- Spiff up landscaping and mulch
- Rearrange or remove furniture to make rooms more spacious
Tips to prepare for an open house
- Make sure your front door is inviting
- Buy a new welcome mat
- Deep clean kitchen & bathrooms
- Bedrooms should be neat and clean
- Use an odor neutralizer
- Make sure pets are out of the house
- Mow your lawn
- Lock up valuables, jewelry, money
- Set out fresh flowers
- Set dining table with pretty dishes
- Bake cookies, set out candles, or potpourri