Operation KY Home – MRB Special Funding Program
Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC) has $3 million available in MRB, Special Funding, for active or non-active duty veterans at a 2 percent interest rate, fixed for 30 years. This special funding program is available on a first-come, starting Wednesday, September 6, 2017.
Give us a call, 502.233.1433. We have loan officers who can help you every step of the way!
More information is available at www.OperationKYHome.com
This program is targeted to:
- Households whose gross annual income does not exceed$40,000.
- An existing or new construction property (purchase price limit$130,000).
- 620 minimum credit score.
- FHA, VA or RHS first mortgage options.
- Households who include active or non-active duty veterans. Documentation may include but not limited to:
- Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- DD214 – Discharge from Active Duty
- VA Award Letter
- Must meet insuring agency guidelines.
- Available statewide.
- Both Regular and Affordable DAP are available.